Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Worsening corruption police for hours

The 4 th Amendment to the India says: "The right of people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers and effects against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants topic, but where there is cause probable, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched and the persons or things to be seized. "

This so-called right of all citizens are supposed to is slowly being cast out of society because of the abuse of power by law enforcement. Note that once held a career in law enforcement, but after repeated incidents I've seen and heard, my decision to change rapidly.

My name is ... .... and studied Criminal Justice for over 3 years with the desire to be a police officer soon. My area of study changed suddenly after my civil rights were violated by Fostoria Police deals. The harassment was so horrible that I had to leave town to avoid additional traffic citations. Now I am preparing to become general manager at a restaurant next year and going to college for business management. This is my story ....

Fostoria, Ohio is a small town south of Toledo and has gone from a city, once in good condition for a city trapped in a campaign of violence, drugs and police corruption. As part of a personal research project, I investigated the police department to enroll in a career during the program. I was surprised when I told an officer "who do not follow any traffic laws ... why should I?". Wait a moment here, now how can anyone enforce a law when you do not follow themselves. Countless times department members participating in the online gaming sites, while on the clock care to protect and serve. Prevaricate and steal a slogan would be more appropriate in this department.

In mid-June I was passing through town with two friends in a squad car began following Fostoria my block by block. I was arrested for failing to signal 100 feet before a red light, but I think I scored well before then. The Officer approached my car and told me to go, I went and locked my doors. He asked why I close my car and my response was "I do not trust police Fostoria going through my car." With the officer was very upset by my answer led me to one side of the road and repeatedly asked if I had drugs in the car. At this point any person having knowledge of the law should know not to answer questions that could prove his guilt, it is a constitutional right against self-incrimination. Drug has never been in my car and never will be, but the pigs were determined to find the contraband, if your job depended on it. So putting on the K9 unit, where the officer reacted the dog in the back of my car was out of my sight. The officer then tried to factor the possibility that the dog had reacted using me. This is very important for anyone involved in a position to respond exactly as I did. He asked me if I saw him do anything for the dog to indicate the presence of drugs. Realizing what he was trying to get answered, "I could not see the dog or the other side of the car." If I would have answered "No", then I agree that the dog detected the drugs in my car.

After another argument between the police and I went with two quotes and my rights violated Fourth Amendment. The next day I contacted several government agencies about the incident, all telling me to file a complaint through the Department. My actions eventually resulted in the Sergent receive written. You may have to pay hundreds of dollars in fines and taking away points on my record, but in my mind stood for what was right, I did, I won.

No comments:

Post a Comment